WITH SPRING APPROACHING IT’S TIME TO BREAK THE LAW … PARETO’S THAT IS.

The 80/20, or law of the vital few, seems to apply to our wardrobes too!
We tend to use on average only 20% of our clothes, leaving the other 80% cluttering and taking up valuable space.

You’re better than holding onto the past so it’s time, with Spring approaching, to let go. The golden rule for this timely clear out; look at the garment … love it? If not it’s in the out pile, do not be tempted to keep them to wear as ‘comfies’, it’s not the way and you’re better than that.

Then what? Firstly, rehouse your saved pile and treat them and yourself to nice wooden hangers. You’ll not only feel better when opening your wardrobe but you’ll save time when choosing what to wear every day.

So what about the ‘to go’ pile? We’ve teamed up with the British Heart Foundation in order to help you donate what’s not needed to charity. We will provide a BHF foundation bag with your order or please feel free to order your own here: https://www.bhf.org.uk/shop/donating-goods/bag-it-beat-it